Life insurance is not only the cornerstone of a solid financial plan, it is also one of the most cost effective ways to protect the people who depend on you financially.
In the event of a premature death, would your family be able to maintain their current lifestyle?
If you have a child, are married, or you are carrying any kind of debt, hopefully you already have life insurance.
Here are a few other reasons to have Life Insurance:
- charitable donations
- pay federal death and estate taxes
- create an inheritance for your heirs
- pay final expenses
We make the process of buying Life Insurance simple. With access to a wide range of life insurance companies, allowing us to survey the marketplace, we will use your individual rating criteria to find the best possible life insurance policy at the best price.
Considerations when purchasing Life Insurance:
- Do you want Term Life or Whole Life Insurance? Let us help you understand the difference.
- Your age and your health are the two main variables to determine your insurance premium.
How much Life Insurance do I need?
A common mistake is basing life insurance coverage on a guess, or just grabbing a number out of thin air, without realizing the impact of inflation on life insurance proceeds.
One of the benefits of working with our agency is that, together, we will complete a needs analysis to determine the exact amount of coverage you will need to protect the people who depend on you.
The amount of coverage you need depends on a number of different variables. Here are a few things to consider:
- your future earnings potential
- whether or not you are married
- spouses future earnings potential
- your age, as well as your spouse's
- if you have children
- how many children
- amount of debt
If you would like us to review your current policy and provide a no obligation proposal, click "GET A QUOTE" above to get the process started.