Protect Your Home and Everything In It.  

At Community Insurance, we know how hard you’ve worked to turn your house into a home, and as one of your most important financial investments, let us help you protect it with flexible and affordable homeowner's insurance coverage. We will work with you on an individual basis to find a policy that best suits your needs and provides assurance that your family and possessions are secure.

Home Insurance coverage options include:

  • Property Insurance
  • Homeowners Liability
  • Renters Insurance
  • Condo Insurance
  • Mobile Home Insurance
  • Scheduled Property Insurance
  • Landlords Insurance
  • In-Home Business Insurance

Why Home Insurance?

Accidents can happen at any time. Having the right insurance can protect your home and everything in it, as well as keep your property covered from damages and accidents.

While standard Home Insurance can cover anything from fire and weather damage to injuries and theft, not all damages and accidents may be insured under a standard policy. That is why it is important to talk to our insurance team about specific coverage options that are applicable to your individual needs.

Do not go another day without proper homeowner’s insurance. Keep your memories protected with the right policy from Community Insurance.

Common Homeowners Insurance Coverages

Dwelling — the portion of your policy that covers the actual structure (main house). The cost to replace your home can fluctuate from time to time based on the cost of raw material and labor, and of course, supply and demand.

Other Structures — covers any structure on your property that is not permanently attached to your house, like fencing, driveways, sidewalks, and detached buildings like sheds and garages. Usually this coverage is 10% of your Dwelling limit, but can be increased if you need more coverage.

Personal Property — covers all of your personal belongings like clothing, furniture, electronics, and appliances. Basically anything that would fall out of your house if you turned it upside down and shook out the contents.

Loss of Use — covers your living expenses if you need to live somewhere else temporarily because your primary home is uninhabitable due to a claim.

Medical Expense —covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.

Personal Liability — Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued. In some situations, an umbrella policy may be necessary to provide extra coverage.

Scheduled Personal Property — there are some situations where you might want special coverage for valuables, or collectibles like jewelry, guns, collectibles, rugs, etc.

If you would like us to review your current policy and provide a no obligation proposal, click "GET A QUOTE" above to get the process started.