Protect Your Farm and Everything On It
At Community Insurance we realize farms and farm owners are expanding their operations, not only in size but in scope. As today's farms diversify and grow, they are met with new insurance issues and needs. To determine what insurance coverages are appropriate for you, meet with one of our agents and discuss the specifics of your farming operation to find personalized, in-depth coverage.
Protection Plan Considerations
- What is your primary business?
- How many acres of land do you own/rent/manage?
- How many head of livestock do you own/rent/manage?
- Do you have any employees?
- How many outbuildings are located on your farm?
- Do you own or rent any equipment?
- What affects your bottom line the most?
- Are your liability risks covered?
- Are your covered for loss or damage to your farm?
- What keeps you awake at night?
Why Farm Insurance?
Your farm is probably the largest financial investment you have made in your lifetime. In the event of a catastrophe or loss that you cannot afford, farm insurance will protect you.
A loss could come in the form of damage to your home or its contents, outbuilding and equipment destruction, livestock deaths, or crop loss. Additionally, insurance policies can provide protection if someone is injured or hurt on your farm due to something you did or failed to do. You may also purchase insurance to protect you from people becoming ill from a product you produce. To ensure you have the proper protection, take a look at our recommended coverages below
- Farm Equipment Insurance
- Farm Structure Insurance
- Livestock Insurance
- Continuation of Income Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial vehicle Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
To ensure the success of your operation for generations to come, do not go another day without proper farm insurance. Keep your investment both protected and profitable with the right policy from Community Insurance.
If you would like us to review your current policy and provide a no obligation proposal, click "GET A QUOTE" above to get the process started.